Monday, March 2, 2015

I Don't Define by "Anti . . . "

It's so easy to define one's self as anti-pharmaceutical, anti-vaccination, and definitely anti-Big Pharma, but in my case the reality is, I am pro-YHWH Raphah and He doesn't share His glory with anything counterfeit or copied!  He created herbs for our use and states it right there in His Word.  He sent His Son that we can be forgiven, delivered, and healed.  Although in my beliefs, I do not use pharmaceuticals, I do stand with the anti-vaxxers and against Big Pharma, my beliefs are so much more positive and certainly lie in The One who is so much more powerful!
I am YHWH: that is My Name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.  Isaiah 42:8

I am not "anti," though, because there are many who do not believe our Creator heals, or they have been taught that He relies on modern medicine, so they do need these products.  It's truly a matter of faith, and it's not my call to insist that everyone believe as I do.  It is my call to make sure those who do place their faith in YHWH are encouraged and lifted before the Throne of Glory as they stand on the Rock that is higher than we are!  It is also my call to stand in faith as Peter penned in his first letter 3:15 . . .  be ready, always to give an answer to anyone who asks, the reason for the hope in me . . .

I have studied herbs and oils extensively for a number of years, as well as some alternative health modalities. Although I have been led away from homeopathy, I did study and complete the education curriculum.  I am a Master Herbalist, a certified massage therapist, specializing in Swedish massage and trigger point therapy, a reflexologist, iridologist, and aroma therapist.  As I saw governmental regulation taking on a new control, I did not choose to become state licensed in 1999, so I no longer practice Swedish massage therapy in my state of residence.  It's such a blessing that all the other areas of my study are not even recognized officially by legislators and regulators, so I do continue to share my knowledge and abilities in all these other areas.   HalleluYah!

I stand firmly in the fact that what our Creator has made can be quite helpful in health management, but for true health we must observe His commandments regarding diet and rest.  Essential oils, herbal extracts, and reflexology can be helpful in symptom management, but a kosher diet of real food and Sabbath rest truly make all the difference in physical health.  We know health care is being changed in this country, but as I write this, I have been shown the change that is coming in our health care will make it a very powerful arm of control.  Time is of the essence for those who would seek our Creator for full health care, to begin seeking Him fervently.

As the "herd mentality" for vaccination grows and the government control of fear mongering increases, the persecution will intensify.  There are pediatricians in some states, who, even without legislation; have already determined to stop seeing patients whose parents do not believe in forced immunization and will not submit to a vaccination schedule.  These children need a new doctor or, better yet; The Great Physician!  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of YHWH thy G-d, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am YHWH that healeth thee.  Exodus 15:26  The next step will be mandated vaccinations in health care workers, then those of public governmental agencies, such as public school and social services.  The mandate is already being introduced in the foster care program in some states.

To define ourselves as "anti" reduces the impact of the positive stand we choose to take.  I am pro-YHWH, therefore; by contrast I am not anti-government mandate, just not in favor or need of such control.  .  I am anti-captivity.  To be honest, I am adamantly against loss of freedom and choice.   I choose health, I choose our Healer.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:  Deuteronomy 30:19

No comments:

Post a Comment