Sunday, November 17, 2013

Leaving Mainstream Medicine

Leaving mainstream medicine can be very difficult.  Our society has literally programmed us into believing it is irresponsible to trust G-d alone.  When we actually consider the concept that our social medicine and the Word of YHWH aren't truly compatible after all, choosing between standing on faith in the Words of Scripture and social pressure, it becomes a monumental decision.  I know, I made that decision over a decade ago, and I can attest, the biggest arguments against my decision have come from the religious groups.  In retrospect, I'm thinking some of it may have been based upon their own conviction.

Knowing how difficult the decision was with virtually no encouragement or support, but after much prayer, I knew it was right.  In all honesty, it was not an easy decision for me, and I vacillated for a few years, trying to still reckon the wisdom of man, the advice of many, and the truth of YHWH, but I simply couldn't.  This is not to condemn those who are not considering this choice; but I want to offer encouragement and support to those who are considering standing on full faith in Y'hshuwah Messiah, the Word of YHWH.  We are promised in Hebrew Scripture, what is commonly referred to as the Old Testament, that our Creator is our Healer; and of course the New Testament is filled with accounts of healings, not only by Y'hshuwah Messiah, but by some of His followers, as well . . . but no record of healings by Dr. Luke.

Apparently, when Dr. Luke became a believer, YHWH used Him to verify and document the miraculous healings.  Y'hshuwah said, His followers would do greater works than they'd seen Him do, because He was going to the Father.  Well, if we truly believe Scripture, He's at the right hand of Abba, as I type this, and as you're reading it.

Through the years, I've studied many modalities that are termed "alternative" in our culture.  I don't have all the answers and all the herbal and essential oil knowledge, but I am knowledgeable.  Of course, even utilizing the remedies our Creator provided, we must still place our faith in Him as our Healer.

Tribally Yours, LLC offers many herbal based natural products for our comfort and has been developing a basic line of essential oils to be unveiled soon to replace OTC chemicals, without breaking the bank!   Below are but a very small fraction of Scriptural passages pertaining to our physical health.

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of YHWH thy G-d, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am YHWH that healeth thee.  Exodus 15:26 Torah of Holy Scripture

Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.  Jeremiah 33:6

When Y'hshuwah saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?  John 5:6




No comments:

Post a Comment